Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ole Miss Girls Are Hot

And according to CBS Sportsline Reporter Clay Travis they are the hottest in the SEC.
I'm sure Mary Ann Mobley, Lynda Lee Mead, Susan Akin, and Kate Jackson are proud.
I still firmly believe that most of these lovely ladies don't actually go to the university but get brought in to appear on game day in the grove to help recruiting efforts. (At least I noticed a difference in numbers during the week as these lovely ladies never seemed to appear in my classical wookie studies classes.)

Ive got to say he was a little rough on the Kentucky girls. Well at least they show up well on television. I've never actually been to Lexington. And I do know of at least one hot lady who graduated from StarkVegas. Of course she's a lady wookie and that might not do it for everyone.

No comments: