Friday, January 12, 2007

Attempts at Journalistic Credibility



I've noticed that almost all real sports journalists make weekly pics. Especially those on the radio. So I've decided to make weekly picks on Friday's around the time I post the weekly theme music. I'll mainly stick to football picks because I just really don't want to nor do I know anyone who picks individual regular season baseball or basketball games. That and other than the one year I correctly had Maryland winning the national championship I barely edge out the Wookiedog's NCAA brackets. These picks are straight up and not against the spread and without further ado:

Seahawks over Bears
Patriots over the Super Chargers
Ravens over the Colts
Saints over the Eagles.


(Disclaimer: I would not advise using these for gambling purposes because whenever asked for picks to assist in gambling purposes my picks always go horribly wrong. Just ask the Bithian Captain Sweatpants of the Texas-Oklahoma State game.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sorry to admit it, but this is my first time checking the Wookie Page. You make me laugh.