Monday, December 4, 2006

Praises For The Sports Wookie

Due to these kind comments I've complied with the requests and started a blog.

Now if I can just learn how to format a blog.

"I think you should start a blog site." - unidentified T-shirt Engineer

"outstanding" - unidentified High Powered Jackson Attorney

"Keep up the Great Work . . Loved Everyone Of Them (Even When We Lost)" - unidentified Govenmental Employee

"Forward these to Kayat and Boone." - unidentified Nancy Surgeon

"The Word is spreading! It'll get read if people want to read it." - unidentified Lady Wookie

"The recaps have been entertaining except for the wrong team." - unidentified Pharmacologist

"You're a pretty good sports reporter. You should look into getting a regular column." - unidentified Southern Irish Historian

"But seriously, next season, you have to start a blog." - unidentified Atlanta Tax Attorney

"It is Golden." - unidentified South Eastern Asian Studies Proffessor

"I think you have found a side career. I honestly admit I look forward too, and read the whole thing." - unidentified Country Music Star

"Actually, very good recap all the way around. You've got a future in this." - unidentified Videographer

"Hail Hail Lord Helmet!" - unidentified Nashville Engineer

"[When asked] about the game after the weekends I just spit out your reports." - unidentified Governmental Assistant

"An option for those who are sick of getting sports news from the spinmasters. Those other sports writers are just a bunch of baloney! " - unidentified Memphis Area Mortgage Superhero

Now if I can just get my Sports Journalism hero Rick Cleveland to comment.
Even if its just to remove his picture.


No comments: